<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Long Time No Blog...

Well.. It's been a month or so since i last blogged.. and i think i have lost all my supporters who actually take the time to read my blog.. well i would like to say a huge sorry guys ...
Since now i have the time, i have decided to write some stuff for my loyal supporters to read, as well as try to blog weekly to keep you guys with me .. really appreciated it. I will also try to beautify it as you can see i have put down that nice little clock which follows the cursor around haha..

Yup i have been going through this transition from studying to working life. Spending like 9 hours a day in the office, in the air con room, under those horrible flourecent lights. Really cant stand it sia.. I miss those days where i can stay at the beach and slack, and spend like 8 hours a day in the sun, den wait till the sun set den make my way home .. fwah super shiok..

Now back to reality.. you cant have that kinda job.. but work is fine.. i dun get much stuff to do as an intern but i enjoy my time here. Well i have 3 more months to go, cant wait to go back to a normal schooling life. Well ok .. going back to work ..

will blog more when i have nothing to do.