<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Crappy Morning :(

Woke up like super late today .. I think it was 8.30am .. Got super bad headache, my nose is blocked ( and its still blocked ) and body feeling super weak and drowsy. Wanted to take mc ... but no money to take mc just like that .. and its been years since i last asked my parents for money to go see the doc.. its only when i super high fever lying unconscious on my bed den they will bring me to the docs .. so managed to struggle and pull myself to out of bed and to work..

Obviously i am late like about 45 min late, but now at 10 am .. i still in a stoning mode ... not able to do anything .. But today's Qt was good .. it was talking about how we must have nothing in order for God to use us .. and that the moment we think slightly highly of ourselves, that he cant use us .. cos we think that we have the ability to do it wiithout him ..

Yup.. nose still block .. still having headache ... dunno what i will do too .. hope today will pass faster ... it's wed long weekend coming ..