<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Friday, August 20, 2004

Exhausted

Feeling super exhausted now... fwah it's been sometime since i really blog my thoughts.. well the reason that i have not been blogging is because have been spendin late nites with the boys going ns (hozea and dom) and also playing with my new toy hehe..

Well kinda feelin lonely .. with most ppl my age either in army or overseas.. quite sian .. I guess very few people will understand this ... especially when everyone in the world thinks i am some kinda big shot with friends everywhere and all .. Maybe i do .. just that i didnt realise?? I guess everyone will be thinkin how this extroverted guy.. always going around saying hi to ppl and making frens .. actually have very few frens .. haha .. well i also dunno la... I bet no one will believe that once my mom wanted to bring me to a psychiatrist to see what's wrong with me, cos i tend to be quite anti social as a kid.

haha.. i dun even know when i became like so outspoken .. I think this is just a phase in life la.. sure will out grow this loneliness thingy ..

ok back to work liao .. feeling super tired



Really envy this kid