<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Found the time to blog

I am sitting in church level 5 now, typing this entry. For those who do not know i am using someone else's wireless network to get on the net. The time is 8.58 am now. Got to church at 7, open up the whole place, and den watered the plants. Got all these done at around 7.40am. Played abit of bball, den come to level 5 to start using the com. so early no one is online yet. Well read abit of news and now decided to do abit of blogging.

I think i will see if i can stay in church for the next 2 weeks as the church warden, because i gotta wake up like super early just to reach church before anyone is here to open it. Which is about 6.45 everyday. If i stay in church, i get to wake up like 6.30 to open up the place, rather den 5.30 and den take a bus down.

Being the church warden is kinda interesting. I get access to everywhere in church. And most of the time i do everything alone. Kinda reminded me of my younger days where i am not so outgoing. Kinda did everything that i like to do alone. It gave me quite alot of thinking time too. But along the way i was thinking what actually happened that i became so radical and havoc unlike before. Yup..

Camp is approaching in like a weeks time. Well.. my mind is blank for now...

going to sweep the basketball court now....