<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Life Alone

Hahaha.. well it's been about 2 plus days since i spent my lonely days in HongKong.. eh it's not that bad la.. i get my own room can wake up when i want to, eat when i want to sleep when i want to. I do not have to study, and have totally no goal and just bum around all day. I went a little bit of shopping today, but could not buy anything as i had to control my expenses since i am using my own savings. To most of the younger ones this seems like the most shiok lifestyle. But sometimes it really gets very lonely. having no one to talk to and all. I guess this cant be compared to studying overseas, because at least you have some sort of goal.. but i do not.. i just waiting for time to pass by before the second team arrives and i go back to guangzhou. But life can be quite adventurous, roaming the streets of hongkong. There was this sales girl who tot i was Jap.. haha quite happening rite. called home this afternoon, you cant imagine how happy i was to hear your voices. well really cant wait to meet up with you guys soon..

There are not many free computers around that i can use to check email and blogs.. so always treasure the time when i get to use the com. I hope everyone at home is fine. Really miss all you ppl ..