<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Heart thumping experience

This was a very rare moment.. For this first time in a long while i actually felt my heart beat...

I was in the car when i saw her crossing the road. I cant confirm it was her as she passed by quickly. She was waiting to cross the junction at the other side of the road, with her back facing me, i couldn't confirm if it was her. But that back view was all so familiar. Her hair, the way she carried her bag, and the way she sawy herself while waiting for the light to turn green. I looked at my watch while waiting for the light to turn green. It was 7.05pm. How come she was here at this moment? Finally, the light turned green, while the car moved forward, passed her, and i turned to look. Wah!! It was really her! What a coincidence? how can it be possible? but yes it was her. That moment i wanted to get out of the car to chase after her. But something held me back. I really missed her.. Hopefully one day things will change around.

Is this a sign? i really dunno.. someone pls talk to me..