<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Saturday, February 02, 2008

MEMORIES

Leaders Creed

Leading by example. I will accomplish all my assigned tasks to the best of my abilities. I am a leader, by choice and by vocation. I will lead by example

Endurance will be the hallmark of my leadership. I will place my mission as paramount importance, and will not rest till i have completed my mission.

Aggressively will i tackle all problems. I will not let my commanders and men down, for they rely on me to discharge my duties.

Duty is my maxim. I will always be true to my responsibilities. I will not shun the hardest work, nor will i avoid the dullest task. I will display the selfsame energy to all tasks at hand.

Effectively will i lead my men in battle and peace. I am responsible for their welfare, and i will demand for standards both in training and in combat.

Resolutely will i honour the trust bestowed upon me. I will apply my dare and skill. I will use my initiative. I will not fail.

I AM A LEADER. FOLLOW ME!