<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

LOCKED !!

I came to the office today .. den found out that my room is locked !! Sian .. and the lady with the key is not here yet.. so gotta sit outside and wait for her to come ..

Today was a rather interesting day, as i met this lady from my office on the bus, on my way to work and had a nice chat with her on the way to work .. She is a nice lady, a mother of 3 and she is very loud .. i think if you see the way she talks and how she presents herself you will agree with me.. but it was kinda nice getting to see a different side of her, as in the office she is very grouchy .. and is always complaining abt stuff and all ..

As i was locked outside the office i went around the office askin ppl if they have the key.. so at least get to say hi and everything.. and let my presence be felt .. haha .. i feel that if God placed me and at the end of my attachment and i did not make a difference if i am here or not .. den quite pointless.. so i am going to try treat the ppl here nice.. and make that difference ..