<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Strange Overwhelming thought.... almost felt like a mild nightmare

I was stoning in my office... suddenly this thought of chatting with En ai came to my mind. haha maybe kinda miss having her around to talk to.. so strange .. i was like thinkin we are having a conversation but dunnno what we talk about. Den suddenly i think i said something stupid or farnie. Den jeanette with sudden appearance of becky was doin that baby talk thingy at me. You know they will go "Aww poor Ben Ben .. so poor thing.. aiyo ... " and go on and on . and stuff like "Aiyo Ben Ben you want sweet ... " fwah that really drive me nuts man ... i mean dun get me wrong i am not angry or what.. but it's so weird right. Most of the ppl around me calls me Kor Kor Ben and kinda (i think only ) look up to me as the older brother, but here i am like being totured by 2 girls both a year yonger than me. Fwah so weird ... so scary .. haha ..

Than the sudden thought of 10 years down the road and both of them doing the same thing at me in front of my kids... AAAAhHHHHHHH!! Really quite scary .. must find a way to undo this ... Only i can irritate ppl .. not the other way round ... haha

sudden thoughts ..
ciao