<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Friday, September 17, 2004

Long Update...

Yup my mom is still the same.. there isnt much pain, but she is just very weak, i think from the medication and the lying in bed. She still has to stay in the hospital for a couple of more days, as the virus or bacteria could attack any part of the body. Currently it has attacked her arms, and there is the worry that it might attack the heart. So they are keepin her in the hospital to be safe. I guess pray that God will not let that happen, and that she can come home soon. Pray for me Dad too, cos i think he is quite tired having to be going to the hospital all the time. Pray for my youngest brother Baldwin, who is having his prelims now, he is Darren's classmate. =)

My GrandMa
After visiting my mom, i went home with my family, my grandma come along. After a short rest at home, i went out to meet the guys to go to the party. My grandma wanted to go home, so i accompanied her to take bus. It was quite fun talkin to my grandma. To me she looks like a super old Ah lian, with all the Gold ear rings, bracelets, and necklaces. Den i know she got this group of frens who she always go tothe temple with around bugis street area. She very street smart and even at that old age i think no one dares to bully her. She is also super loving, especially towards animals. She will feed stray cats, she used to have like 13 dogs in a 3 room HDB flat.

I really like my Ah Lian GrandMa that's why when i talk to her i also act a bit Ah beng, i think timo cheryl, ivin and joyce saw that .. haha .. Some ppl think i am quite rude, but that's how i communicate with her and she knows i love her alot. she is very farnie one .. Should hear her advice to me in getting a girlfren. I was quite embarrassed cos her voice very loud. and most ppl at the bus stop was lookin at me ... haha And last time she used to shout my dialect name in public, den i will find plastic bag to hide my face, and she will scold me cos wrap plastic bag around your face later cannot breathe. but really .. she told me something yesterday which i feel is simple but truthful ... Hope to talk to her more often. I told her to come meet me for lunch when she goes bugis temple again .. haha

The Party
Hahaha ... like i said it was impossible to get drunk i think.. haha .. Last nite eventhough i kept drinking but didnt really felt anything. Hmm... dun think got kids see this haha .. I think better not say what i drank. If you wanna know ask me and i tell you... Yeap. But the highlight of the nite was not even about the drinking. the drinks were just beverages. I guess hanging out with the older Guys was just fun. Getting to know about them and learn more about their lives. Get to hear about Jon Choo getting new car, hozea who just got disrupted from army and will be a civilian for 2 weeks. I also get to spend time talkin to Ivan.. which helped alot. So i guess yeap it wasnt about the drinkin .. but the bonding and fellowship which helped me ease most of struggles that i am going through cos God has placed so many ppl around me..

A Toast to God and His Goodness ....

ps: Oh ya since there is not reply from jeanette i think she haven read it yet. so i would like to add that since i didnt get drunk.. you dun have to yell at me rite ? And yes gabz bible got say cannot get drunk so i know my limits .. plus gotta work today too .. haha =)