<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Confused

Somehow i thought that i m in that stage of my life, whereby i am enjoying quite abit of everything that is happening around me.. i have no worries, or troubles, and i am spending most of my time and effort on the people around me and how i can bless them with what i have..

Then one of my project groupmates asked me ... "hey ben.. how long have you been single?" I said, "like maybe 4-5 years" Den her reply was, "How come you can be single for that long? Won't you wanna feel loved once in a while?" Den the conversation ended when more people came and had to start the group meeting.

Suddenly i had like many thoughts in my mind. There is so many that i cant even blog them .. maybe next week when i am more free.. I mean it doesnt really affect me cause i have like kinda resolve it .. but hearing a different opinion from ivin and joyce made me think again .. haha .. so confused sia... and i thought i am enjoying myself ...