<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Wisdom Tooth extraction

Fwah .. couldn't sleep the whole of last nite due to a acute pain in my mouth. One of my teeth is drving me nuts due to the intense pain.. so i decided to go see the dentist. At the dentist i told him what is my case. And so since the wisdom teeth is giving me problems, he say will take it out lor.. The whole thing took about 10 minutes or so .. the dentist injected the anticeptic, waited for my face to become numb before using a pair of pliers to yank out my teeth. fwah it was intense man .. the nurse had to hold on my head, while the doctor tried pulling out my teeth.. After that was alot of bleeding. the dentist said not to rinse my mouth too much .. so i had to spit out the blood.. had a rather bloody day today sia.. haha

went to church to check out the new bball board.. it looks great.. will find time to play sia.. yeap.. will show whoever interested my wisdom tooth .. haha ..