<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Friday, September 03, 2004

This morning...

Strangely as i was on the bus today, i was reflecting on my past. Looking back over the years looking at all the trouble i got myself into, the pain and agony and the disappointment that i caused for the ppl around me. Somehow i really do not know how did i get so far?? i do not know who brought me to where i am now, whereby some ppl actually think i quite guai, some ppl who call me kor kor Ben .. some ppl who actually ask me for help.. haha .. just so weird .. everytime i look at them .. i just have this inner fear that i may hurt them or disappoint them without even knowing it.. I guess like leon sometimes i do feel that i should lock myself up from the world .. to protect the world from the distruction from Ben .. haha .. but that's not right.. it is not justifiable.. I guess God is the answer to all these.. but hopefully one day i will really find the answer and be assured of who i am in God's eyes ..

well i also read Ben Cheok's blog just now.. very encouraged by the things he said .. very happy for him to see him grow so much.. i would say ROCK on BRUDDER.. I guess sometimes when you are placed in a tough situation you really grow so much.. so i guess we must be thankful.. and trust God and his plans..