<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Thanks to all those who have been concerned .. My Mom is better now, there will be somemore test today, and if everything is fine she will be discharged. Actually didnt want too many ppl to know, but before i could do anything like almost everyone knew about it, received emails from uncle yem and sms from uncle william. Really thanks to all you people, like i said i really dunno where i will be if God didn't put me here.

Since the extraction of my wisdom tooth i haven had much rest.. so many things happening in such a short time.. Just feelin very tired ..that's why i sound sian .. sorry if i accidentally made any bad remarks like what i did to the nurse .. well i apologized to her.. and i am sorry if i did it to any of you guys .. very tired now and have this constant headache panadol doesnt seem to work .. and i worry i might overdose and kill myself accidentally ..

Yup thanks to everyone ...

pS: Lydia just give me this week to rest .. if you need tuition we can start next week. Just give me a call when you read this.