<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Monday, November 29, 2004

Done

Last Wednesday, i finished my duty as temporary church warden, Mr Ma came back and i handed him the key.
Last Thursday, i finished my duty as camp commandant of the youth camp.

The experience of being a church warden was good. I was able to learn quite a bit of stuff. I had to be very discipline too, as i had to wake up very early everyday, to make my way to church. As the church warden, there was alot of things to be done, and i am quite surprise that Mr Ma had to actually do so much. My respect for him increase even more after hanging out with him and finding out even more about him. really respect *punch chest*

Yeah.. camp was good, it ended on thursday. The experience was good. Gave my best, put in all the energy and strength that i had, still very tired though. After camp, organised a movie outing, had a major hiccup, as i left hozzy out. Still feel super bad that i left her out. After every effort put in i stilled kinda failed.. hai ..
Well camp was really good, had a great time with lydia marcus joshua alan isabel shu ivn and becky. It was good to see both marcus and joshua having such a good time. really pray that God will continue to guide them and help them grow. Playing such a major role in camp also allow me to see alot of things. Such things i will blog in another time.

Currently still recuperating as body still feels exhausted, and mind still not rested enough. Looking forward to the camp reunion on the 11 Dec, where everyone bonds together once again.