<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Friday, February 25, 2005

Hey !!

I have been taking care of myself lor.. like i said the fainting thing i also dunno why lor.. Now keep getting calls from parents checking if i am ok .. my dad still asking me to eat more, which i have been.. i eat like twice the amount of my class mate if you ask irfan who complains why i eat double his portion and also mostly meet .. he eat vegetable less meat still fatter den me.. well i also dunno ..

Project update.. 2 group mates who took their own sweet time .. delayed the entire project.. last min the entire thing couldnt work so i also dunno how.. I tot today last day can submit everything and get over with it.. now like wasted.. rushed whole nite so that it could be done on time or even earlier also cannot .. Cant believe how ppl can be so selfish .. damn sian .. few weeks left ..
cant wait till its all over ..