<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I fainted !! HAhaha

Just at the 36th hour I was with my family, went for a family dinner because it was cheena niu Ya last day.. I was so sleepy.. My parents came to pick me up from school, den went for dinner. When we reach the place, i got up and i actually SLAM the car door onto my left hand. For those of you who dont know my Dad owns a 7 seater Chrysler. Since it is such a huge car, the doors are quite heavy. Imagine the pain sia .. I gripped my left hand with my other hand, walked a few steps den .. I didnt know what happened next.. I only know i had this weird dream of ..... Den the next thing i was lying on the floor and saw the worried face of my mom waking me up.. I like totally didnt know what was happening.. didnt know why everyone around me look so worried, until my mom told me i fainted .. Hahaha its such a weird experience.. Like for that couple of minutes in my life i had totally no memory for what happen. I felt totally normal, not weaker or dizzy.. dunno why i fainted also.. After thinking these are the few conclusions

1) I haven been eating well.. ( this conclusion is made by my dad, because i am the thinnest in the family which made me not look like one of them. so my dad says i am suffering from malnutrition. Which is not true.. cos you ask the ppl around me i actually eat ALOT and often complain i am hungry.. )
2) Not enough sleep ( Hmm.. not true la.. at camps my body was workinf far more harder than this and I had like even lesser sleep lor .. so i totally strike out this conclusion)
3) Maybe there is some vein thingy .. you know in chinese medicine acupunture thingy. So i may have like hit some acupunture point when i whack my hand.. which shut my body down .. ( hey seen this happened before .. so why not ??)

Well i have always been doing such crazy nonsense .. and these things always happen to me .. now i am perfectly ok. So no worries .. just quite weird that these few minutes of my life had to told to me by another person. Yup so to those on my tagboard thanks for your concern =) But hey at least i broke my record .. now it's 36 hours