<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Passion

Hmmm.. i think this i really something that i have lost in the midst of doing all my projects. No joy no motivation. Lead by instincts, have tos and responsibility..

Whereas for just 2 hours today, this emptiness inside me was kinda filled.. I went to church to help aunty cynthia fix her computer.. after that was tempted by the neighbourhood kids to play a little bit of bball..

Yeap.. they spend their after school playing bball, not thinking about their studies how and stuff.. They just enjoy themselves and doing things that they like.. they seem to have nothing to worry about.. Just having good frens to spend their time with.. They have this passion of just playing basketball all day long .. that they do not feel exhausted.. That's all that they look forward to..

For a moment i relived my teenage years.. so fun and carefree.. Just hanging out with them and laughing and just playing.. I was suppose to be reaching out to these group of young kids, but yet their lifestyle of bball and carefreeness seems to attract me even more...

Passion...