<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tiredness and Sianness

I guess prob gloria and isabel would know that i have been piled up with lotsa school work. Cos they are the ppl who will chat with me on msn when its like 7-8pm while i am still in school.. Really thanks to these 2 for their encouragement...

3 more projects left
POT (Practice of Technoprenuership) Due 31 Jan 9am
BI (Business Intelligence) Due 18 Feb 9 am
FYP (Final Year Project) Due 25 Feb 5 pm

Yup so just a few more weeks left.. i think will be staying in school till 9 everyday from next week onwards.. to finish all these.. FYP is the killer one.. I doing animation on flash.. thus takes up super alot of time.. will post my work here when it is done.

This week is term test..

19/1 Wed ERM (Enterprise Resource Management)
20/1 Thurs BI
24/1 Mon POT

Yup.. being my final semester before i graduate.. therefore have been putting in alot of time and energy.. hai..

Next week is term break.. but many ppl will still have school .. so cant hang out.. furthermore will be in school doing projs too.. but if anyone free .. do let me know .. really dun mind hangin out..