<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sitting outside ivin's house

It's been almost an hour already ..
butt kinda aching ..
listen to music on my ibook ..
thank God there is internet connection here..
battery going to finish soon ..

hmmm..
was at the library studyin ..
sat is my last paper ..
next thurs i will be having project show .. who can make it please let me know..

Oh yes this sat my whole family coming easter dinner..
haha .. i kinda tricked them into coming.. i told them i got the tickets to go so everyone must go no matter what
wah will be paying for everyone lor.. 30 per person .. i got 6 seats .. so $180 bucks .. pocket screaming in pain sia. but it is for a good cause..

Please pray that God will sow into their hearts .especially my Dad.. =)