<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Monday, May 23, 2005

PDL

Currently i am reading the PDL (purpose driven life) I planned it nicely so tat if i read it everyday, i will be able to finish it at the end of my drip or before going into the army.. haha ... but i guess i am not that successful, as i have 19 days left, but i am only at chapter 14. Means i have 26 chapters to go .. haha .. so maybe gotta read like 2 or even 3 chapters in a days.. i guess it should be quite ok la.. The main goal is to finish it before NS.. haha ..
well one of the chapters was about making God Smile.. and it kinda struck me quite abit.. it also involves talking to God, which includes prayer and meditation.. that part got me thinking quite a bit.

Yup so do practice prayer which is talking to God, and meditating on His word, which is letting God talk to you. Well this is actually a reminder to myself.. haha .