<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Long Weekend !!!

Yeah the long weekend will starts officially tomorrow after work at 6 .. Cant wait for it ..

Now will plan the schedule for this long weekend..

Friday
after work at 6
Head down to church for leaders meeting..
Probably go for supper .. den head home

Saturday - where the action start
Morning will be free thinking of blading - anyone interested please let me know drop me a comment
I have worship pract at 1
followed by B@Y
then in the evening will head to Uncle David's house for dinner..
(oh yah Kel will be back too .. YEAH !!)

Sunday
Church in the morning (leading worship .. quite tense)
After that going out movies with some people - same thing whoever interested let me know.. we try not to have everything done last minute
Sunday Nite Blading/Cycling in town - will ask hozea about it .. any takers please sms me or drop a comment...

Monday - National Day
Morning may have basketball
The rest is reserved for my family ..

Yup .. so long weekend .. here i come ..