<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I am not the same Ben

This morning God remind me that I am not the same Ben anymore. Well there are some things which never change, but on a whole I am not the same Ben anymore.

I am not the Ben who is self-centred, and cant be bothered about other people.
I am not the Ben who has the attitude problem.
I am not the Ben who goes around causing trouble, and giving people problems.
I am not the Ben who do foolish things and not care about the consequences.
I am not the Ben who is bad-tempered and get into fights with others.
I am not these Ben anymore..


I am the Ben who is God-centred, and care for the people around me for God loves them more than I.
I am the Ben whose attitude is looking towards God's purpose in his life.
I am the Ben who goes around causing an impact in other people's lives, help solve their problems.
I am the Ben who still do foolish things, but more aware of the consequences, making sure that every consequence, God is honoured.
I am the Ben who is tamed by God's hand, more patient, and get to see God's purpose in no matter how bad the situation.
I am God's Ben now..


Well i guess there are more stuff.. i hope there will be more changes too. Cant thank God enough for all these.