<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Getting On

After slacking at home for 1 whole day yesterday, i will try to get back to my normal life of doing things today. Even though still kinda tired, but i also feel kinda sickly not doing anything.

At 10, going to Aunty Chu Peng's house to learn how to make CHOCOLATE MUFFINS!!! oh my they taste super delicious man.. so finally i going to learn from the master so that i can make my own. YEAH ... After that, will be having lunch with Aunty Chu peng and Uncle Russ.

After lunch, will head down to church to play table tennis with yvonne and gideon. I heard yvonne super zai can win alan. So it will be quite fun. will hang out with them till dinner time, den go home to change. Cos today is me mom's birthday! haven got her anything though. maybe give her some muffins.

yup gotta leave the house soon. will blog when i am back.