<You know Jesus is all you need when Jesus is all you have..>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Low Profile

Hai.. wanted to keep like a super low profile for KDC =( .. this is because i am still kinda tired and did not wanna get invovled in too many things. I was only suppose to coordinate for the worship and some singing of songs, but that was it. Tried super hard to not let too many ppl notice me presents, and was hiding at the sound area most of the time. But my cover was blown, when victoria announced my name loudly to everyone, and i was introduced to all the kids, and all the teachers know that i am there=(.

Well it is not so bad la... the kids were very fun. Abel and I were like running about everywhere, to see if there is any class that needs help. I had to do the closing of the day's programme, because vicky left liao. So had to sing 1 last closing song with the kids. It is nice to know that quite alot of the children know me.. haha

Basketball after kdc tomorrow.. yeah... someone is back... missed ya..